Autumn/Winter Trilogy with Jaqui Wan at Yotopia London
When: Sunday 14th October 2018, 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Where: Yotopia, 13 Mercer Street, London WC2H 9QH. Tel: 0333 405 8888
* All three workshops £100 (to be booked in person or over the phone directly with the studio)
* All three workshops for couples £180 (to be booked in person or over the phone directly with the studio)
* Per workshop £35 (can be booked on-line details to follow)
The first instalment of a three-workshop offering. You will delve into the world of inversions and arm balances; explore the art of human counterbalances; and discover the art of flying therapeutics.
This is a journey into the foundations of balance through inversions and arm balances; calibration & collaboration through counterbalances; and the conscious touch of healing arts through flying therapeutics
The list of offerings are as follows: –
- Exploring Inversions & Arm Balances: Sunday 14th October 2018, 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- The Art of Counterbalances: Sunday 11th November 2018, 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- Exploring Flying Therapeutics: Sunday 9th December, 2.30pm – 5.30pm
Exploring Inversions and Arm Balances
Challenge your yoga asana practice and explore the world of balancing on your hands.
This workshop is ideal for those with regular yoga asana practice and or other forms of body awareness practices; and who are keen to discover their hands and arm balancing potential. You will learn the alignment techniques, strength elements, embodiment of inversions and taking weight on your arms and hands. We will build it up progressively working on upper body stamina, core conditioning and wrist awareness.
It’s your chance to challenge yourself and get creative in your asana practice.
Ready to do anything. There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now. Hugh Laurie