Thai and Fly Workshop Dec 2023
Thai and Fly with Satori Silva & Jaqui Wan
When: Sunday 3rd December 2023, 2.30pm – 5.30pm
- £35 per person
- £60 two-person booking
- BOOK HERE
Announcing a teaching collaboration with Satori and Jaqui. A Sunday afternoon of Thai and Fly, a practice that encourages us to slow down, be present, listen and relax.
This three-hour offering will present elements of both Thai massage and flying therapeutics.
No partner or experience is necessary.
Thai massage is: –
- the physical embodiment of the Buddhist concept of loving-kindness ‘Metta Bhavana’;
- the practice of assisted stretches to aid flexibility, address alignment & rebalance of energy in the body; and
- referred to, by many, as the lazy person’s yoga.
Flying therapeutics is: –
- being suspended in the air on the base’s hands and feet;
- being flown, often in an inverted position, where gravity aids length and space to the torso, shoulders and spine; and
- through a sequence of assisted stretches, a feeling of flight of lightness can be achieved.
You are advised to give at least 48 hours’ notice via email to firstname.lastname@example.org should you wish to cancel and claim your total refund. Failure to provide sufficient notice will result in a £10 admin fee deducted from your refund for each workshop or person.
There are exceptions to this protocol if you have tested positive for Covid. A full refund will be issued upon submission of evidence to confirm your circumstance.