A 2018 Spring Lunar Level 1: Exploring the elements of Thai and Fly
- Thursday 22nd February 2018- 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 1st March 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 8th March 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 15th March 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 22nd March 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Where: Reva Yoga 2c Andrews Road, Broadway Market, London E8 4QL
- £80 for bookings made before or on the 8th February 2018
- £100 for bookings made after the 8th February 2018
A series of five weekly classes that explore the lunar principles to AcroYoga Lunar. A practice that cultivates the art of deep listening, loving touch and the ability to give and receive.
You will learn how to passively let go; the power of the breath in releasing fear and emotional holding patterns; and the qualities of grounding, accepting and witnessing.
This five-week course will include: –
- Thai massage techniques;
- the use of gravity, body weight, touch and harmonics to release;
- suspended therapeutics (involving a base & flyer); and
- flying sequences and transitions.
Open to all and especially those interested in massage or other forms of bodywork.
Please note you are required to attend all sessions, you will be working in pairs and encouraged to take on homework and practice with your fellow student colleagues and or family and friends in order to make the most of our offering.
Please register using the following PayPal button. If you do not use PayPal please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the start of the event will be issued a refund less an administrative fee of £15.
No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 7 days of workshop start date.
No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.
AcroYoga Elemental Immersion at the Sacred Heart Centre with Jacob Handwerker & Jaqui Wan
When: Saturday 26th to Wednesday 31st May 2018, 9.30am-5pm
Where: Sacred Heart Centre, 25 Rodney Street, Edinburgh, EH7 4EL
- Full 5 days (early bird): £350
- Full 5 days (after 16th April): £410
- Weekend (early bird): £150
- Weekend(after 16th April): £190
- One day drop in (early bird): £90
- One day drop in(after 16th April): £100
To book please use the following click on the link or for more info refer to the Facebook link
AcroYoga blends the wisdom of yoga, the dynamic power of acrobatics, and the loving kindness of the healing arts. These three lineages form the foundation of a practice that cultivates trust, playfulness, and community.
This 5 day / 30 hour Immersion introduces the full range practice of AcroYoga. The mindfulness of yoga creates a steady foundation from which to explore the dynamism of acrobatics and the loving kindness of Thai massage. The interplay of all three disciplines will empower everyone to embody the practice with grace, ease, and joy.
- Lunar & Solar Asana
- Supine & Prone Thai Massage
- Forward & Backward Therapeutic Flying
- Spotting & Inversions
- Acrobatic Training Techniques & Flying Transitions
So why do attend an elemental immersion?
- Learn progressively in a safe, supportive environment
- Refine and expand your understanding & embodiment of the practice
- Receive guidance from highly experienced and passionate AcroYoga teachers
- Build community with local and international students
- Celebrate the joy of play
- Gain tools for honest & compassionate communication
- Learn how to use relationships as a mirror for self-reflection and transformation
- Release perceived limitations and explore your highest potential
- This immersion is not residential (accommodation and meals not included)
- You are advised to have your own copy of the ‘Elements of AcroYoga’ manual
- The full 30 hours fulfils a prerequisite for the AcroYoga Teacher Training
- Open to all levels and no partner required