AcroYoga Fundamentals @ Yonder
When: 25th June 2022, 2pm – 5pm
Where: Yonder Studio, 4-6 Hookers Road, London, E17 6DP
This workshop is for: –
- people who are new to acroyoga;
- those who want a refresher on the building principles to acroyoga;
- those who would like a steer back into the practice.
We will explore the themes of connection and collaboration with the purpose of building our playing potential.
We begin with a short yoga practice and callisthenic conditioning to get comfortable in our bodies and build on our ease of working with others. This will be a combination of partner stretches to partner conditioning, to get your body warm and ready for the session ahead.
Any such afternoon will cover a combination of: –
- inversions and partner inversions;
- static balances and counterbalances;
- L basing calibrations, sequences & washing machines; and
- cool down massage and therapeutics.
No partner is necessary.