AcroYoga Solar prereqs at the Yoga Body Centre
When: Saturday 10th March 2018, 2-5pm
Where: Yoga Body Centre,
3f Regal House, 151 – 156 Lower Clapton Road, Clapton Pond, London E5 0QJ
- All three workshops per person £75
- Per person for one workshop £35 or Early Bird £30 ends 24th February
- Couples for one workshop £60 Early Bird £50 ends 24th February
For bookings scroll down.
Part of a trilogy series for 2018 the offerings are: –
- AcroYoga Solar prereqs: Saturday 10th March 2018, 2-5pm
- Thai and Fly: Saturday 28th April 2018 2-5pm
- Exploring Arm Balances & Inversions: Saturday 9th June 2017, 2-5pm
For anyone interested in having an acrobatics practice. We will cover the prerequisites required in attending an AcroYoga Solar Immersion, a five day acrobatic intensive.
The material covered includes: –
- yoga asana & strength elements;
- inversions & spotting techniques;
- L basing acrobatic balancing & transitions; and
- hand to hand & foot to hand connections.
An opportunity to train the foundations and develop your acrobatic skills.
Ideal for anyone interested or attending the AcroYoga Solar Immersion in London from Saturday 17th to Wednesday 21st March 2018.
Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the start of the event will be issued a refund less an administrative fee of £5.
No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 7 days of workshop start date.
No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.