The Art of Yoga Asana: Alignment & Assists
SORRY THIS WORKSHOP HAS BEEN POSTPONED TO AUTUMN
When: Saturday, 9th July 2022, 2–5pm
Where: Yonder Studio, 4-6 Hookers Road, London, E17 6DP
- One Person Booking £35 or Two Person Booking £60
An afternoon covering the principles of yoga asana practice through the themes of alignment and assists. I will bring to this workshop, my years of experience in teaching yoga and seeing bodies in practice; applying my knowledge as a bodyworker and yoga practitioner. For more info about me see the following link.
This workshop is for inquisitive yoga practitioners wishing to:–
- evolve and inform their yoga asana practice;
- understand the balance between body anatomy and yoga alignment; and
- explore the nuances of yoga assists.
Open to anyone with an interest in yoga asana whether they be a beginner or with multiple years of experience. We will cover: –
- the historical traditions and lineages of yoga asana;
- the alignment principles of at least ten key yoga poses found in most yoga asana classes and how it applies to different bodies and flexibilities; and
- the art of helpful adjustments, what is appropriate and what is not.
Come with your questions and thoughts about your own practice, there will be room for us all to share and learn together.