Standing acrobatics with Wybren Wouda and Trudi Abert
Training standing acrobatics with Wybren Wouda & Trudi Albert
- Saturday 27th April 2019 12noon – 6pm
- Sunday 28th April 2019 10am – 3p
AcroYoga Southbank Jam Sunday 3-6pm price not included normally between £5-£7.
Where: London South Bank University, 103 Borough Road, SE1 0AA London
- Numbers are limited.
- Full weekend
- £110 for the first 10 participants
- £120 for the 11-20 participants
- £130 thereafter
- Day Rate
- Saturday £70
- Sunday £50
If you are moving into standing acrobatics, learn from one of the best teachers around.
The minimum prerequisites are: –
- L basing – step up to foot 2 hand over knotted hands of the base
- L basing – free shoulder stand with flyer holding arms at body, dismount with a quarter turn
- Standing base – lift to high front bird, dismount with base kneeling down
Please refer to the following YouTube link to review the prereqs
What will be covered: –
- Courbette for dummies: how to improve your hand to hand in order to get it steady enough for a courbette; drills that prepare the body for taking off and flight in courbette.
- Working towards one-foot stands and improving pitches to foot to hand.
- Unusual tricks to and from standing hand 2 hand and foot 2 hand.
- ways into hand 2 hand.
- intro into dynamic acrobatics: courbette, cascade and handspring.
- Time for guided training towards your own goals.
For more information please message me or email email@example.com
A bit about the teachers: –
Wybren – `the serious skill supervisor´ – Wouda
Wybren is a well-known acrobatics teacher in Europe, with almost 30 years of teaching experience. He is currently teaching at Codarts Circus Arts, Rotterdam. He has been involved in sports and circus acrobatics alike since he was a child. He has become world-renowned for analysing dynamic skills, his demanding progressive drills and his particular attention to detail. He is best known for his ability to break down the most complex tricks and instruct students step-by-step in the pre-exercises that lead up to it. The rumour has it, he sometimes gives compliments☺
Trudi – ‘Albatros’ – Albert
Trudi is a flyer teacher. She has been teaching the acro group at Munich University for more than 10 years. Also, she is a regular contributor of workshops at acro conventions, specialising in handstand and preparatory workshops for hand 2 hand and tempo tricks. She has been performed in aerial silks and as part of ‘Traumfänger’ acrobatics all over Europe.
* Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the start of the event will be issued a refund less an administrative fee of £10.
* No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 7 days of workshop start date.
* No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.