AcroYoga Lunar Level 2 @ Reva Yoga
For the experienced practitioner to the lunar side of AcroYoga, with Jaqui Wan and Erica Montes
- Thursday 18th October 2018- 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 25th October 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 1st November 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 8th November 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 15th November 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Where: Reva Yoga 2c Andrews Road, Broadway Market, London E8 4QL
- £80 for bookings made before or on the 4th October 2018
- £100 for bookings made after the 4th October 2018
A five-week course for experienced practitioners to the lunar side of AcroYoga.A practice that cultivates listening, sensitive touch and the art of giving and receiving.
We will cover: –
- intermediate Thai massage techniques;
- the effective use of gravity, body weight and harmonics as tools to connect, engage and release;
- enhance your suspended therapeutics repertoire with flying sequences and transitions.
- To give a Thai massage treatment for the minimum of 30 minutes &
- To give a forward flying therapeutic sequence for 5 minutes.
Please note you are required to attend all sessions, you will be working in pairs and encouraged to take on homework and practice with your fellow student colleagues and or family and friends in order to make the most of our offering.
To register please email email@example.com.
Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the start of the event will be issued a refund less an administrative fee of £15.
No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 7 days of workshop start date.
No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.