AcroYoga Lunar Day with Erica Montes and Jaqui Wan
An AcroYoga Lunar Day: A Thai & Fly Exchange
When: Sunday 15th October 2017
Where: Reva Yoga, 2c Andrews Road, Broadway Market, London E8 4QL
Costs: £75 per person or £130 couples rate
(£60 early bird bookings before 24th September 2017) (£100 for couples early bird bookings before 24th September 2017)
Your Sunday chill out day with a Thai and fly exchange – open to all levels
Click the link for more information or get involved on the FaceBook event page
Take in a deep breath and sigh out the stresses and strains that hold you. Take this day to collectively reconnect and release, to ground, accept and witness.
The morning will consist of: –
- an asana practice to prepare your physical and mental body into giving and receiving;
- a Thai massage sequence to aid energetic flow in the body; and
- attention to details: –
- in working with the breath,
- the sensitivity of touch with gravity and body weight, and
- the use of harmonics and vibrations as a tool to release and unblock.
In the afternoon we will apply the skills from the morning into flying therapeutics. This involves a base and flyer; the base grounds and suspends the flyer with their hands and feet. The passive nature of the flyer enables the base to sculpt the flyer into a variety of shapes that stretch and opens the flyer’s upper body, enabling the potential release of tension and muscular holding patterns.
We will cover: –
- what to look for: –
- to see where hold patterns may be and
- to witness, with time and space, changes in these holding patterns,
- a series of passive flyer extensions, asymmetric stretches and twists, and
- therapeutic flying transitions.
An opportunity to connect, to listen and be present in a supportive and collective way. Be prepared for the cuddle puddles.
Payment options via Pay Pal using the links below or BACs via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the start of the event will be issued a refund less an administrative fee of £10.
- No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 7 days of workshop start date.
- No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.