Japan Appeal: After The Event
After the event – Japan Disaster Appeal
What an afternoon! I was completely blown away by both the turn out and energy of the participants and teachers. It was a great success and a testament to how ideas can be manifested into action and with collaborative effort, bring about all manor of infinite possibilities. Our event auspiciously coincided with the waning moon, which gave all of us the opportunity to reflect and consolidate, as well as reboot and consider new beginnings.
A big thank you to:-
- Idir Talbi for instigating the idea.
- All the teachers and gifted yoga practitioners who led the Sun Salutations, providing much needed energy and inspiration.
- Takako Yoshihara and Naomi Hawkes for their meticulous counting skills.
- Vaclav Elias for sorting out the fab cakes, pictures and added humour during the Sun Salutations.
- Staff @ LA Fitness West India Quay for supporting and agreeing to host this event.
Pictures and footage will be available shortly.
If you are interested in donating your hard earned cash to this appeal please click on the following link http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/108sunsalutationsJapanDisaster
A big thank you to everyone for making this event an afternoon to remember!!!
Also for those of you interested in finding where your donated cash is going to please click here.
For previous blogs on the Japan Appeal please click here.