AcroYoga Solar Immersion in London with Jacob Handwerker & Jaqui Wan
When: Friday 10th to Tuesday 14th April 2020, 10am – 6pm
- Edinburgh – venue to be confirmed
Cost: It’s possible to pay a non-refundable deposit of £100 to reserve your place.
- All five days £435
- All five days early bird rate of £385 for bookings paid by 10th February 2020
- Good Friday, Saturday & Easter Sunday £275
- Good Friday Friday and Saturday only £200
- Day Rate for Friday £100
- YOU CAN REGISTER HERE
I am honoured and excited to announce our AcroYoga Solar Immersion in London, five full days of training that will empower, inform and embody your acrobatic potential. We will a spectrum of acrobatics including: –
- L basing sequences & washing machines,
- handstand training & hand to hand,
- standing acrobatics,
- acrobatic sequences and
- abundant joyous fun and laughter
We will make the impossible possible, with linear progressions that will work on embodied conditioning and strength training to help build individual confidence; we will move onto partner calibrations with inversions paving the way for the collaboration involved in partner acrobatics.
Priority and emphasis will be given to the art of spotting enabling the learning of advanced acrobatics safe, accessible and fun.
Once we have refined our foundations, we will train more precise acrobatic balances, such as foot-to-hand, hand-to-hand and standing acrobatics. Get ready to push past your own personal limits in a fun and safe environment.
***This course fulfils an immersion pre-requisite for the AcroYoga Teacher Training application***
- Solar AcroYoga Asana sequence
- Strength training elements
- Alignment, balance and endurance in inversions
- Spotting techniques
- Specialized acrobatics training groups (2 bases, 2 flyers)
- foot-to-hand, hand-to-hand & 2-High acrobatics
- L basing and standing acrobatics
THERE ARE PRE-REQUISITES
Please review the prerequisites in this video below.
…and if you are not sure if you are ready, just ask us and we support you and find a way to get you ready!
- One month prior to the course start date: full refund minus £50 processing fee.
- Within one month to one week prior to the course start date: 50% back.
- A week before the course start date or during the event: no refund, no credits, no exceptions.