An AcroYoga Elemental Weekend with Francesco Semino & Jaqui Wan
When: Saturday 9th & Sunday 10th February 2019, 10 – 5pm
Where: London School of Capoeira, 1-2 Leeds Place, Tollington Park, N4 3RF.
Cost: £110 or £70 for one day. Bookings are made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to announce an AcroYoga elemental weekend, we will focus on both the Lunar and Solar elements to the practice.
What about the teachers: –
Both Francesco and Jaqui are acroyoga nerds. Our training brings together several training experiences: –
- AcroYoga International,
- AcroYoga Montreal,
- Yoga Slackers,
- Partner Acrobatics and
- more than ten years of acrobatics training within European acrobatics.
What will cover:-
- A day to focus on the Solar acrobatic practice covering: –
- the art of spotting;
- smart partner training progressions
- the skills and principles to inversions;
- the nuances to partner balances, how to be precise and be challenged as we move into flying sequences and transitions;
- how to collaborate with creativity and belief in your potential.
- A day to focus on the Lunar therapeutic practice covering: –
- the world Thai massage and its techniques;
- how to work with the breath and the art of healing touch;
- the use of gravity, body weight, touch and harmonics;
- the principles to suspended flying therapeutics as we present a series of passive flyer extensions, asymmetric stretches and twists; and
- how to train AcroYoga with longevity with self-care making it a marathon, not a sprint.
Who is this for?
- If you are new to the practice and want to cover the foundations.
- If you have been going to the acroyoga jams and want to get your head around the principles of AcroYoga.
- If you want to improve your AcroYoga practice, through strong foundations are you able to evolve and grow.
Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the start of the event will be issued a refund less an administrative fee of £10.
No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 7 days of workshop start date.
No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.