A 2018 Spring Lunar Level 1: Exploring the elements of Thai and Fly
- Thursday 22nd February 2018- 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 1st March 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 8th March 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 15th March 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
- Thursday 22nd March 2018 – 6.30pm – 8.30pm
Where: Reva Yoga 2c Andrews Road, Broadway Market, London E8 4QL
- £80 for bookings made before or on the 8th February 2018
- £100 for bookings made after the 8th February 2018
A series of five weekly classes that explore the lunar principles to AcroYoga Lunar. A practice that cultivates the art of deep listening, loving touch and the ability to give and receive.
You will learn how to passively let go; the power of the breath in releasing fear and emotional holding patterns; and the qualities of grounding, accepting and witnessing.
This five-week course will include: –
- Thai massage techniques;
- the use of gravity, body weight, touch and harmonics to release;
- suspended therapeutics (involving a base & flyer); and
- flying sequences and transitions.
Open to all and especially those interested in massage or other forms of bodywork.
Please note you are required to attend all sessions, you will be working in pairs and encouraged to take on homework and practice with your fellow student colleagues and or family and friends in order to make the most of our offering.
Please register using the following PayPal button. If you do not use PayPal please email email@example.com for further payment options.
Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the start of the event will be issued a refund less an administrative fee of £15.
No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 7 days of workshop start date.
No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.