An AcroYoga weekend intensive
When: Saturday and Sunday 21st and 22nd October 2017
Times: 10am-1pm & 2.30-5.30pm
Where: St. Lukes Campus, University of Exeter, Heavitree Rd, EX2 4TE Exeter, Devon
- ONE DAY £75 (£60 early bird by 29th September)
- TWO DAYS £130 (£110 early bird by 29th September)
To book please contact Jules via Facebook or email email@example.com
A two day intensive to cover the two sides to the practice of AcroYoga
AcroYoga Solar Day – Saturday 21st October 2017
A day to embodying the acrobat – open to all levels. It all begins with body awareness, then comes the body tension, optimising on strength whilst maintaining control, ease and a steady breath. Believe in the possible.
The morning will cover:-
- yoga asana, partner conditioning,
- that never ending work in progress the handstand,
- L basing acro calibration in particular:-
- perfecting the points of contact (hand and feet placements, bone stacking) that will enable longevity in your practice,
- old school transitions that are the foundations to enable fluid movement.
The afternoon is your chance to get creative and go with the flow. We will present sequences that can be repeated in cycles, reversed, skipped, hopped if not popped.
Be prepared to sweat 🙂 We will work progressively, but will give individual groups tasks and exercises that will challenge all levels of experience.
AcroYoga Lunar Day – Sunday 22nd October 2017
Your Sunday chill day into Thai & Fly – open to all levels
Take in a deep breath and sigh out the stresses and strains that hold you. Take this day reconnect, to release, to ground, to accept and witness.
The morning will consist of: –
- an asana practice to prepare your physical and mental body to give and receive
- elements of Thai massage to explore energetic flow and blockages in the body; and
- work with the breath, gravity, body weight, touch and vibrations to release and unblock.
In the afternoon we will introduce flying therapeutics, involving a base and flyer. The base grounds and suspends the flyer with their hands and feet. The passive nature of the flyer enables the base to sculpt the flyer into a variety of shapes that stretch and opens the flyer’s upper body, enabling the potential release of tension and muscular holding patterns.
An opportunity to connect, to listen and be present in a supportive and collective way. Be prepared for the cuddle puddles.
- Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the start of the event will be issued a refund less an administrative fee of £10.
- No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 7 days of workshop start date.
- No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.