Four-day Elemental Immersion in London
When: Saturday 18th to Wednesday 22nd June 2016, 9am – 5.30pm
- Saturday 23rd to Tuesday 26th June @ Reva Yoga, 2c Andrews Road, Hackney, London E8 4QL
- Four days (for bookings by 10/6/18) £380 thereafter £430
- Weekend (for bookings by 10/6/18) £200 thereafter £220
- Saturday or Sunday only (for bookings by 10/6/18) £100 thereafter £110
AcroYoga blends the wisdom of yoga, the dynamic power of acrobatics, and the loving kindness of the healing arts. These three lineages form the foundation of a practice that cultivates trust, playfulness, and community.
This 4 days / 28-hour Immersion introduces the full range practice of AcroYoga. The mindfulness of yoga creates a steady foundation from which to explore the dynamism of acrobatics and the loving-kindness of Thai massage. The interplay of all three disciplines will empower everyone to embody the practice with grace, ease, and joy.
- Lunar & Solar Asana
- Supine & Prone Thai Massage
- Forward & Backward Therapeutic Flying
- Spotting & Inversions
- Acrobatic Training Techniques & Flying Transitions
So why do attend an elemental immersion?
- Learn progressively in a safe, supportive environment
- Refine and expand your understanding & embodiment of the practice
- Receive guidance from highly experienced and passionate AcroYoga teachers
- Build community with local and international students
- Celebrate the joy of play
- Gain tools for honest & compassionate communication
- Learn how to use relationships as a mirror for self-reflection and transformation
- Release perceived limitations and explore your highest potential
- This immersion is not residential (accommodation and meals not included)
- You are advised having your own copy of the ‘Elements of AcroYoga’ manual
- The full 28 hours fulfils a prerequisite for the AcroYoga Teacher Training
- Open to all levels and no partner required
- To attend this immersion online registration is required
Please complete the following registration form. Upon receiving your registration you will be contacted with details for payments.
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com
– One month prior to the course start date: full refund minus £50 processing fee.
– Within one month to one week prior to the course start date: half back.
– A week before the course start date or during event: no refund, no credits, no exceptions.