Thai & Fly at the Yoga Body Centre
When: Saturday 28th April 2018, 2-5pm
Where: Yoga Body Centre, 3f Regal House,151-156 Lower Clapton Rd, Clapton Pond, London E5 0QJ
- Per person rate £35 Early Bird £30 ends 14th April
- Couples rate £60 Early Bird £50 ends 14th April
For bookings please scroll down.
An afternoon’s introduction to Thai massage and flying therapeutics.
You will learn: –
- to fly passively by trusting and letting go;
- the power of the breath in releasing emotional & or physical holding patterns;
- to ground, accept and witness
The workshop will introduce you to giving and receiving of a partner practice. We will present the healing qualities of sensitive touch in Thai massage, and explore the roles of inactive flying and listen through supportive basing. All the material covered are taken from the lunar elements within the practice of AcroYoga.
All are welcome. No yoga or massage experience necessary.
Cancellations 7 or more days prior to the start of the event will be issued a refund less an administrative fee of £5.
No refunds, no transfers, and no credits for cancellations within 7 days of workshop start date.
No refunds or credits for failure to attend or failure to complete the workshop.